Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens shows what the V in her name really stands for

...And I fall deeper in love. Dear Lord, are there no scruples left these days? No self-control? No...uh...oh, whatever. Look, the point is, more (censored) nude pics of Vanessa Hudgens surfaced on the net sometime yesterday and I'm treating it like the nation just went on high terror alert. Why? Because I need the uncensored version of these things damn it! Anyway, I know what you're saying--this isn't even news. Well, you're right and you're wrong. Where Baby V is concerned, no, nudity is nothing really shocking to report. But where vag is concerned, I will be there, knuckle deep in the situation, pushing and grinding away until I get to the juicy center of the story! Don't give me that, I'm doing it all for you people. Anyway, I can't post the pictures here because I'm not a big fancy website with a team of lawyers, but I can direct you to sites like the excellent egotastic.com (my personal favorite) where said pics can be witnessed in all their High School Musical glory. Vanessa Hudgens, as you may know, is the olive skinned goddess known for portraying Gabrielle Montez is the popular Disney franchise, and is also in the upcoming Zack Snyder film Sucker Punch starring Emily Browning and Jaimie Chung. On the basis of that I'd probably give it a pass, but when I saw that everyday badass Scott Glenn was going to be in it, I knew I would be there opening night. Anyway, I know you came here hoping to see a picture of Vanessa Hudgens's pussy...so here ya go.



See, it's funny because hers isn't bald. Er, I'll try harder next time, I swear.

No comments: