Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Perez Hilton gets his own economy for doing what I do for nothing

So here's a little dingleberry that floated by me on the internets today; blogger Perez Hilton's celebrity schmelebrity blog scored 14 million views in a single day. To put this in perspective, every blog made in Wordpress combined only get about 20 million views per day in total. Now I can't bash Perez Hilton for making a bazillion dollars in a single day for writing about something that nobody should be interested in (in this case the breakup between uber hot Megan Fox and whatever Brian Austin Green). The whole thing still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, though. The worst part about it is that even for that kind of money I don't think I could pretend to be that into celebrity gossip. Wait, wait. Let me try my hand at this. OKAY, so yesterday Chris Brown and Rihanna awwwwwwwwww God I can't do it. Oh well, at least obscurity and being poor are two things I've gotten used to.

No comments: